In order to continue to provide services while reducing the risk of infection to you and your family, we will now use telemedicine for the following conditions only:
- Mental Health (ADHD, Depression, Anxiety) – Follow-up ONLY (Note: Parent/Legal Guardians need to download the appropriate forms and have them ready.)
- Asthma – for maintenance/recheck
- Menstrual Concerns – Follow-up after initial “in-office” visit
BE AWARE THAT IF YOU HAVE A COPAY, IT WILL APPLY. We will ask for your normal copay at the time this is scheduled. Please have your payment ready when you are speaking to the scheduler.
We will NOT have telemedicine visits for the following conditions/issues/complaints:
- Well-Child/Physical Exams
- Breathing difficulties such as cough, wheezing or shortness of breath
- Ear Pain
- Unspecified Fussiness
- Abdominal Pain
- Chest Pain
- Throat Pain
These encounters will continue to need an on-site, face-to-face visit, unless your provider says otherwise.
When you call, the appointment scheduler will give you your appointment time and date.
Click the button below! You MUST BE ONLINE 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time to be on time for your appointment.
- When prompted “Who are you here to meet with“, please select the provider that you scheduled your appointment with, and “Enter” room. Please note that these appointments are provider-specific. Please do not select any other provider other than the one you have made your appointment with.
- When prompted to “Enter your name here” please enter the Patient’s Name.
- Click Enable Camera. If you are using your cell phone, please have your camera on “selfie mode” prior to this. If not, please log out of website, change camera mode, and retake steps. If you are using the computer, please make sure that your computer camera is enabled along with audio.
- You will be placed in your provider’s waiting room. Your provider will be with you shortly.
Please call our office at 336-475-2348 if you’re having difficulties.
WE WILL NOT DENY ACCESS TO SERVICES DUE TO ONE’S INABILITY TO PAY. DISCOUNTED RATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS IN CERTAIN OFFICE LOCATIONS. CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT.