In order to continue to provide services while reducing the risk of infection to you and your family, we will now use telemedicine for the following conditions only:
- Mental Health (ADHD, Depression, Anxiety) – Follow-up ONLY (Note: Parent/Legal Guardians need to download the appropriate forms and have them ready.)
- Asthma – for maintenance/recheck
- Menstrual Concerns – Follow-up after initial “in office” visit
BE AWARE THAT IF YOU HAVE A COPAY, IT WILL APPLY. We will ask for your normal copay at the time this is scheduled. Please have your payment ready when you are speaking to the scheduler.
We will NOT have telemedicine visits for the following conditions/issues/complaints:
- Well-Child/Physical Exams
- Breathing difficulties such as cough, wheezing or shortness of breath
- Ear Pain
- Unspecified Fussiness
- Abdominal Pain
- Chest Pain
- Throat Pain
These encounters will continue to need an on-site, face-to-face visit, unless your provider says otherwise.
When you call, the appointment scheduler will give you your appointment time and date.
Go to https://tvillepeds.doxy.me You MUST BE ONLINE 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time to be on time for your appointment.