We offer, at no charge, an online service that gives you access to your child’s health information 24/7!
Here are some of the things you can do in your/your child’s patient portal:
- Request refills
- Ask questions! Send and receive secure messages with your provider.
- View (limited) lab results
- Receive email reminders about upcoming appointments and checkups
- View and print immunization records, patient education and other documents
Is it safe?
Patient Portal User Agreement -Which includes our security statement.
How can I sign up?
It’s very simple!
1) At your next visit, ask a person at the check-out or check-in desk to print you off a pin # for patient portal. When they print this off, it will list a website that you can go to, in order to setup the account.
2) From your cell phone, go to your app store (either iPhone or Android) and search for Patient Portal. Scroll down until you see PatientPORTAL by Intelichart.
The logo looks like this:
Click on it in the app store and install it. Follow these steps:
1) After install, choose CREATE ACCOUNT
2) On the next page, choose A CHILD
3) Enter the Child’s Date of Birth first and be sure you start with the year!
4) Enter the pin that was given to you! It’ll be in ALL CAPS, so hit your up arrow twice to be in ALL CAPS mode
5) Enter your name, email and password/security question
If you have multiple children, once you are in the app, tap on the “hamburger” menu (3 lines at the top left) and choose CHILDREN. You will see a + symble in the lower right. Choose the + symbol, enter in their date of birth and the addition pin for the next child.